What is TSF™
BPT TSF™ is a process simulator extension that facilitates feeding historical and real time data to your process simulator from OPC or Excel data sources.
- BPT-TSF™ makes using a model with online data easy and fast to implement
- Re-use dynamic models to provide virtual data representation of a live plant
- Replicate plant upsets in a dynamic process simulator by feeding the time series inputs from your plant data historian
- Run a dynamic model in parallel to your process plant to generate soft sensor measurements
- BPT-TSF™ also supports steady state mode. In this mode, BPT-TSF™ retrieves real time data from the OPC server every time your model is loaded and executed. Optionally, model results can be written back to designated tags on the OPC server allowing company-wide data distribution and post-processing using 3rd party applications.
Windows 7 (64 bit) The software has been tested using Windows 7 (64 bit), but Windows 7 (32 bit) should work as well.
UniSim Design R451.2 and onwards or KBC AT Petro-SIM 6 and onwards or Aspen HYSYS V7.3 (CP2) and onwards The software has been qualified with Cumulative Patch 2 installed, but earlier installations of HYSYS V7.3 should work as well.
Microsoft .NET Framework
.NET Framework 3.5 SP 1
Intel® 1.00GHz or higher 40 GB 4 GB RAM