Washington university St. louis skolen av medisin cialis
Ultimate medical academy tampa
PSX™ is a highly flexible rating model for relief valves for use with process simulators Petro-SIM® from KBC Advanced Technologies and Aspen HYSYS® from AspenTech. Both steady state and dynamic calculation modes are supported. The benefits are:
- PSX™ provides engineers with an accurate representation of relief valve capacity inside the overall system
- PSX™ provides improved safety study results by increasing relief valve modelling accuracy
PSX™ is more accurate than the default relief valve model because:
- The default model is not accurate for multiphase flow
- The default relief valve model input parameters are static within a simulation
- PSX™ uses the HEM method for base flow calculation
- PSX™ defaults to API 520 for all correction coefficients
- PSX™ eliminates the need to estimate de-rating coefficients as they are continuously updated in a Dynamic simulation
This software comes as an extension for Petro-SIM® 6 and onwards from KBC Advanced Technologies and Aspen HYSYS® v7.3 and onwards from AspenTech.
Windows 7 (64 bit)
The software has been tested using Windows 7 (64 bit), but Windows 7 (32 bit) should work as well.
KBC AT Petro-SIM 6 and onwards
Aspen HYSYS V7.3 (CP2) and onwards
The software has been qualified with
Cumulative Patch 2 installed, but earlier
installations of HYSYS V7.3 should also work.
Minimum licenses required: HYSYS_Process
.NET Framework 3.5 SP 1
Usually installed as part of HYSYS installation.
BPT PSX has no specific hardware requirements beyond the specifications required for running Aspen HYSYS.
© BPT. All rights reserved.