Washington university St. louis skolen av medisin cialis
Ultimate medical academy tampa
BPT TSF™ is a process simulator extension that facilitates feeding historical and real time data to your process simulator from OPC or Excel data sources.
- BPT-TSF™ makes using a model with online data easy and fast to implement
- Re-use dynamic models to provide virtual data representation of a live plant
- Replicate plant upsets in a dynamic process simulator by feeding the time series inputs from your plant data historian
- Run a dynamic model in parallel to your process plant to generate soft sensor measurements
- BPT-TSF™ also supports steady state mode. In this mode, BPT-TSF™ retrieves real time data from the OPC server every time your model is loaded and executed. Optionally, model results can be written back to designated tags on the OPC server allowing company-wide data distribution and post-processing using 3rd party applications.
Windows 7 (64 bit)
The software has been tested using Windows 7 (64 bit), but Windows 7 (32 bit) should work as well.
KBC AT Petro-SIM 6 and onwards
Aspen HYSYS V7.3 (CP2) and onwards
The software has been qualified with
Cumulative Patch 2 installed, but earlier
installations of HYSYS V7.3 should work as
Minimum licenses required:
.NET Framework 3.5 SP 1
Usually installed as part of HYSYS installation.
Intel® 1.00GHz or higher
4 GB RAM
© 2017 BPT. All rights reserved.